CAMBRIDGE INSURANCE BROKERS
INSURANCE BROKERS CODE OF PRACTICE
We subscribe to the NIBA Insurance Brokers Code of Practice (the Code)
which is owned and published by the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA).
All NIBA members are automatically bound by the provisions of the Code.
The Code sets standards of good practice for subscribing insurance brokers,
who follow these standards when dealing with persons who are,
or who may become, an individual or small business client of an insurance broker.
The Code is intended to promote good relations between insurance
intermediaries (insurance brokers), their clients, insurers and others
within the insurance industry. It also promotes efficiency in transactions
by describing standards of good practice and the level of
service to be expected from members.
CAMBRIDGE HAVE THE ABILITY TO DELIVER COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL INSURANCE
PRODUCTS ACROSS COMMERCIAL
• Act in the best interest of the Client;
• Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed
decisions on risk and insurance protection;
• Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting;
• Respect the client's confidentiality in relation to all records and information;
• Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation;
• Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates,
endorsements and premium calculations as may be required;
• Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings;
• In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement;
• Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members;
• Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.
Further information and a copy of the Code can be provided upon request.
Further information can also be found on NIBA's website: www.niba.com.au or
via NIBA's weblink on our home page. A copy of the Code can
be found on our "Documents" page of our website or via the attached link: