Welcome to Cambridge Insurance Brokers website...
We provide our clients with a complete general insurance broking service providing professional tailored advice and assistance to ensure your protection.
Cambridge Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd was established in February 2000 and is committed to helping you understand one of the most complex products you can buy - insurance.
Our success is supported by:
- Personal account manager for every client
- We carry out a detailed analysis of your business and design an insurance program to suit your risks and exposures
- We only deal with insurers who have been authorised to conduct business in Australia
- We have agreements with over 50 Insurance companies
- Flexible payment options including monthly premium funding
- Member of Steadfast (National Group of Insurance Brokers)
- Member of NIBA (National Insurance Brokers Association)
- Member of FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service)
- We subscribe to the NIBA Insurance Brokers Code of Practice (A copy of the code is available under the "Documents" page)
We provide a step by step approach in managing all your general insurance needs. We assist you in determining your exposures, ensure your cover meets your requirements and obtain the best price available from the market. Importantly, we are there to assist you when you need us most – at the time of a claim.
Our services cover all aspects of general insurance including arranging and preparing insurance programs, risk management, claim management and premium payment facilities such as premium funding.
Examples of the insurances we manage are:
• Business Insurance
• Liability Insurance
• Property Insurance
• Construction Insurance
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Management Liability Insurance
• Commercial Motor Insurance
• Workers Compensation Insurance
• Retail Insurance e.g. Home/Private Motor Vehicle/Pleasurecraft/Caravan
[READ MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES]
Third Party Links
This website contains links to third party sites. Cambridge Insurance Brokers makes no warranties or representations regarding the condition or the content of those sites, and do not indicate any endorsement or approval of those sites, their information handling practices or the products and/or services provided on them. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of the information at those sites. Cambridge Insurance Brokers shall not be held liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
Cover-More Travel Insurance
Limits, conditions & exclusions apply. Insurance is issued by Great Lakes Australia (ARBN 127 740 532, ABN 18 964 580 576, AFSL 318603). Any advice provided is general advice only. Please consider your needs, financial situation and the Combined FSG/PDS available from us before deciding to buy this insurance.